Nihitaa Binaanish (Our Father's Business) is a registered 501(c) (3), non-profit organization, with a Navajo majority board dedicated to serving the Navajo Nation by improving the lives of low-income Dine’ people through mentoring and support with home building, home repairs, construction-skills training, life-skills coaching, educational opportunities and spiritual growth.
(Our Father’s Business)
Pastor Fred and Lorraine Thomas
P.O. Box 846
Gallup NM 87305
Neighbors on the Navajo Nation will help each other in leading safe, productive, healthy lives full of God’s Grace,aligned with Navajo culture.
To serve the Navajo Nation by improving the lives of low-income Diné people through mentoring and self-help projects in the areas of job training and construction, life skills, advocacy, educational opportunities and spiritual growth.
who we Serve
Low-income Navajos living primarily in a 60-mile radius of Bread Springs, NM on the Navajo Nation.
- Home repair projects
- Ramp-building and repair for handicap access to existing homes
- Firewood delivery to elderly and confined individuals
- Home construction
- Construction job training and mentoring
- Healthy activities for youth and families
- One-on- one life skills support with spiritual guidance
- Sewing and home-decor workshops
- Traditional clothing design and sewing
- Food and hygiene supplies collection and distribution during pandemic