We've been busy this winter with vehicle repair, road maintenance and firewood delivery. We will review and assess our winter operations as well as consider plans for a Diné centered financial management class. We will also hold election of officers. Meeting is at 1 pm at House of Fellowship Church on Skeets Road off of Highway 602 south of Gallup. All welcome!
Notice of Annual Meeting
Our Father’s Business
A registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the Navajo Nation by improving the lives of
low-income Diné people through mentoring and support with home building, home repairs, construction-skills training, life-skills coaching, educational opportunities and spiritual growth.
The Quarterly Meeting of Nihitaa’ Binaanish will be held at House of Fellowship, 41 Skeets Road, Bread Springs NM
Sunday, March 12, 2023
Social distancing, masks and hand hygiene suggested during meeting
Agenda items to include:
The current President, Fred Thomas will serve his three year term through November, 2023
The following offices need to be filled:
● Winter projects (firewood ministry, road maintenance, vehicle
maintenance, HOF worship and activities: Fred and Lorraine
● Navajo Nation Inauguration: Fred and Lorraine
● Julie’s Helpers Memorial Scholarship: Jennifer
● Update on Quickbooks: Lorraine
4. New Business:
● Financial Management Program in collaboration with Sandia Presbyterian
● recommended purchases and expenditures for 2023
Recommended budget priorities:
● Fall mission trip by WRPC: Jennifer
Leave a Reply.